posts tagged "random"
I don’t understand people.
That’s about all I got for ya. Oh, and it’s 4:40 in the morning and I’m awake. Yeah.
I approve of myself.
I don’t know how to sleep.
Who’s still awake?
25 Facts about me!
1. My name is Sarah.
2. Beautiful music and lyrics make me smile.
3. I love all animals. Someday, I want a snake- or a penguin.
4. I truly believe that all people deserve second (and third and fourth) chances.
5. I’m not a perfect person and I don’t claim to be. Perfection isn’t reality.
6. I’m learning how to be alone. :(
7. I have morals and values that I live by. Partying is overrated; I can find something else to do. I don’t smoke or drink; I’d rather breathe and stay sober. It’s an empty life. Sorry if that’s not cool to you, but I don’t live to impress you.
8. I like backwards smiley faces. (:
9. I’m twenty-one, almost twenty-two. I may be young, but I am not that young. I don’t want to waste my time doing superficial things that aren’t going to matter in the long run. Random hook-ups, drunken nights- yeah, count me out.
10. I want something real.
11. I appreciate people who aren’t easily influenced by others, someone who stands their ground.
12. I don’t like littering. Keep the planted clean.
13. I don’t drink any soda, water please.
14. I’ve been through things. I know that life isn’t always rainbows and flowers. Not every day is going to be amazing.
15. My favorite color is purple.
16. At times, I can be emotional. I’m a girl, sue me. Accept the difference between men and women.
17. I love reading quotes and lyrics.
18. I’d like to say that I don’t regret anything because whatever happened made me stronger and blahblahblah, but I can’t say that, and I do.
19. Something I wish is that I grew up being fluent in Spanish, along with English.
20. I have some pretty awesome friends.
21. I can be pretty clumsy at times, well most of the time. Chances are I’ll have a new bruise or story to tell you the next time that I see you.
22. I dislike large bodies of water. I’m positive that something is going to eat me (namely a shark), or that I’ll get sucked into an undertow.
23. I wish that I could sing well.
24. I’m in college. Whose lovely idea was it to invent college anyway?
25. I want to live a beautiful life, not hold grudges, accept things the way they are, sing, not worry about what other people think about me, be happy, love all people, be strong.
That’s it. I could have probably written more, but that’s it for now.